We offer services in the breeding, diagnosis and management of high risk pregnancies, as well as training stallions for semen collection, evaluation of infertility and semen freezing.
The Equine Reproduction Service at the Reedy Creek Equine Farm offers clients and referring veterinarians consultation and services in the breeding, diagnosis and management of high risk pregnancies, as well as training stallions for semen collection, evaluation of infertility and semen freezing. Our Board Certified Theriogenologists are experts in reproductive medicine.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m to 5 p.m
- Phone: 919-513-6630
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Routine breeding management of mares and stallions
- Training stallions for semen collection
- Female and male infertility evaluations
- Advanced assisted reproductive technologies
- High-risk pregnancy evaluation and management
- Reproductive emergencies
- Reproductive surgery
- Standing a stallion at stud
- Personalized service to handle semen collection and logistics
- Pre-purchase exams
- Breeding soundness exam
- Semen freezing and shipment
- Ground collection and epididymal collection procedures
- Emergency gamete rescue for stallions or mares that pass away unexpectedly
Appointments and Referrals
This service is available for referral and open to the public. Please call to make an appointment.
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Association of Equine Practitioners. This site has an excellent owner eduction section.
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
Additional resources may also be found at the NC State College of Veterinary Medicine’s website.