Cardiology: Boxer ARVC Genetic Testing and Holter Package Request Form
Holter monitor and Boxer ARVC DNA collection swabs will be shipped priority overnight via FedEx.
- Holter monitors must be returned within THREE business days of receiving it. Please provide the best date for you to receive the monitor so that it can be placed and returned within that time period.
- The package can be requested by owners, breeders, and veterinarians!
- Due to limited Holter supplies, this package can only be done for up to 4 dogs at a time. Individual requests must be made for each dog. A single Holter monitor will be sent with supplies for each dog and Holter can be moved to each consecutive dog every 24 hours. The required return time will be extended for requests for multiple dogs.
- Dogs will need to be shaved in five small patches on the chest for electrode placement, which may require the help of your veterinarian.
- If you plan to have your veterinarian help you, please coordinate with your veterinarian before making the request. We recommend requesting the Holter to arrive one day before your vet appointment.
- All results are confidential and will be emailed directly to the email address provided on this request form.